‹ Back to Recipes
Fresh Berry Moscato Mule Wine Cocktail
This tasty California take on the Moscow Mule is loaded with berry goodness. You can choose any berries you like. If you’re hosting a get-together, muddle a big bowl of berries in advance and store them in the fridge for up to 1 day. Since Muscat wine varies in sweetness, the wine you choose will dictate how sweet the finished mules are.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup fresh berries, divided (we used blackberries, blueberries and strawberries)
- 8 ounces California Moscato
- 1 bottle ginger beer
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 sprigs mint
- Set a few of the berries aside to garnish the cocktails. Place the remaining berries in a bowl and muddle them together to release their juices. Allow the berries to sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Split the berry mixture evenly between two copper mugs or cocktail glasses.
- Add 4 ounces of wine to each cocktail, top with ice, and stir to combine.
- Fill each glass with ginger beer and top each with a lime wedge, mint and reserved berries. Serve and enjoy.