Juicy heirloom tomatoes share the plate with mild, creamy feta and a hint of fresh mint. Pair with California Sauvignon Blanc or Riesling.
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 ounces (57 g) feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) raw honey
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup (125 ml) grapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently toss the heirloom tomatoes and feta together in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture among four plates.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the vinegar, honey, and mustard.
- Continue to whisk the mixture while adding the oil, pouring in a slowly and steady stream.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over each plate and serve.