‹ Back to Recipes
Grilled Watermelon with Feta Cheese
This dish is a perfect summer side for your next Barbeque. Grilled watermelon is dressed with salty feta cheese, fresh basil, and a balsamic reduction. It’s the perfect pairing to a California Rosé or Sauvignon Blanc.
- 4 wedges of seedless watermelon
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup shredded basil leaves
- 2 limes cut in half
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Heat BBQ to medium heat.
- Once hot place the watermelon onto the grill and cook the first side for 2 to 3 minutes and flip. Do the same for the lime halves. Remove the limes after 3 minutes and set aside.
- After the first flip place an even amount of feta and shredded basil onto each slice of watermelon and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and plate.
- Drizzle an equal amount of balsamic glaze on top of the feta and basil on each watermelon slice and serve with a grilled lime half to be squeezed over before enjoying.